If you're in search of the perfect vintage fit, say hello to Highly Desirable. It features a high rise that's fitted at the waist with a slim hip and thigh. The result? A classic '90s-inspired vibe that's flattering, elongating and totally of the moment. It's also crafted in our low-stretch denim for a rigid look. Finished with a straight leg and authentic orange peel-inspired dark blue indigo wash. This style features our new brand icon The Trine, a symbol inspired by three loops of thread to honor our denim heritage, embroidered on the back pocket. This pair uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process, resulting in a green EIM score. Additionally, the chemicals that we do use are 100% organic chemicals. Basically, this jean has less impact on you, our workers and the environment, making it one you can really feel good about wearing.
- Straight leg jeans with a dark blue indigo wash that uses less water and less chemicals in the wash process. This classifies it as low impact on the environment with a green EIM score measured and accredited by Jeanologia®.
- Low stretch denim with a rigid '90s-inspired look
- 12" high rise
- 5-pocket styling with a zip fly
- 15.5" leg opening, 28" inseam
- Modeled in a size 26 and a 28" inseam
- Model measurements: Height 5'10", Bust 29", Hip 35.5", Waist 23"